COVID-19 Resources

General Information


Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at and in Spanish at

Washington State Coronavirus Information Hub

Washington State Department of Health

  • Additional Languages HERE
  • DOH operates a hotline, with multiple language assistance, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily at 1-800-525-0127.


King County Public Health: (206) 477-3977

Snohomish County Public Health: (425) 339-5200

Skagit County Public Health: (360) 416-1500

Whatcom County Public Health: (360) 778-6100

Health care

If you are looking to get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster, visit the Washington State Department of Health's Vaccine Locator here:

If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive, you can find a COVID-19 testing site near you here:

You can also get free at-home test kits thru state and federal programs:

  • The Biden administration is distributing free at-home tests, and you can order four at-home rapid tests thru USPS here:

If you are uninsured or undocumented and concerned about your symptoms, you may call Community Health Plan of Washington’s 24/7 Nurse Helpline at 1-866-418-2920.

Additional Healthcare Resources




Child Care


Student Loans
If you need help with your student loans, you may be able to temporarily suspend your payments by applying for a deferment or forbearance from the U.S. Department of Education




Visit for guidance and resources



OneRedmond Resources in Times of Crises

Kirkland Chamber COVID-19 Business Resources



United Way of King County’s COVID-19 Response Fund in partnership with the Seattle Foundation and others


Worker Assistance

Anyone who has lost their job due to coronavirus or has had to take time off to self-quarantine or care for a sick relative (and does not get paid sick time from work) should apply for UNEMPLOYMENT insurance. Info on that here.

Anyone whose job has brought them into direct contact with someone with coronavirus (for instance, a first responder or a health care worker) and has become ill or are required to quarantine can file for WORKERS’ COMP. File for that here.

If you or a friend or family member are out of work, Washington State's Employment Security Department provides support services as well.

The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions has developed a list of financial resources for Washington consumers impacted by the Coronavirus.


Information from Veterans Affairs on COVID-19 for Veterans

VA Puget Sound Director Letter to Veterans

Department of Defense

Basic Needs: Rent, Utilities, Food and More


If you are unable to make a rent payment, contact your landlord immediately and try to work out an agreement. If you are in need of rental assistance, you can also contact a housing counseling agency toll-free (800) 569-4287. They can help point you in the right direction.


Additional Rent Resources:



If you are struggling to pay your utility bills, contact your service provider right away. Many utility service providers offer emergency assistance programs.


Utility COVID-19 response pages:


Food Assistance


Additional Resources