Flooding Resources

Staying Up to Date 

County Governments and Emergency Management Divisions

King County:  

Snohomish County: 

Skagit County:  

Whatcom County:  


Regional Utilities 

Puget Sound Energy (PSE): 

Snohomish Public (Snohomish PUD): 

  • Follow on Facebook: /snopud
  • Follow on Twitter: @SnoPUD
  • To report an outage or fallen power line by phone, call 425-783-1001
  • Online outage center here

State Resources

Washington Emergency Management Division: 

  • Sign up for alerts by county here
  • Follow on Facebook: /WashEMD
  • Follow on Twitter: @waEMD